Wednesday, May 19, 2010

historyhistoryhistory

In a desperate attempt to prove myself not to be an incompetent teacher I have just spent FIVE hours creating a website for Vietnam revision for my Year 10 History class. Now I really need to ask myself what audience I'm living for, because I am sure that said Year 10 History class will hardly even read all the information I have so carefully constructed, let alone properly complete the actvities and glean appropriate information from them.

They would probably rather if I just put notes up on the board for them to copy down.

ARRRGH! When will I learn to become a better augur of my students' true needs?

In the meantime my understanding of who I am comes not from hormonal teen wenches, but from one who knows when and how I will become a better follower of the highest, and believes that I CAN do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment