Thursday, May 6, 2010

friday arvo

Today is the day that I have three free periods on a Friday. I have only one period to go before I teach my Year Nine class for the last time this week and then... weekend.

Once in it, I am determined to get my life into order, to clear up the battleground that is my loungeroom, to complete a thousand little jobs and figure out why the oven in my place isn't working, to catch up on sleep and to welcome a new guest into my home - Mark King is coming to stay this weekend... a visitor familiar to all English teachers.

BUT I also hope to enjoy an evening at Bell's cafe, drink a coffee by David Rozali - who has awesome dreds according to my Year Eleven English class - and hopefully visit Menindee with a new friend :)

What are you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. nice.
    Me: Homemade pizza, Warlords & Scumbags, Katie visiting :), Beach, Garage Gallery, Soccer..

    ReplyDelete