Sunday, March 28, 2010

who's to say where the wind will take me...

One final week before the end of school, and I feel as though there is too much to fit in. Lessons to plan, marking to get on top of, people to hang with!

A little jester is giggling at me from the end of it all as well, daring me to get cold feet and forget to trust something bigger than myself. In reality the problem (if there is one) is that I haven't been diligent about fitting something fairly important in... space and time with and for the Father to hear his voice.

and I begin to sing

Who's to say where the wind will take you
Who's to say what it is will break you
I don't know which way the wind will blow
Who's to know when the time has come around
Don't want to see you cry
I know that this is not goodbye


In summer you can taste the salty sea
There's a kite blowing out of control on a breeze
you wonder what's gonna happen to me
I wonder what has happened to you...


lyrics found at http://www.threechordsandthetruth.net/u2lyrics/atyclb.htm

2 comments: